((YAY, I'm in!
Thanks to *mightycucumber
for recommending me!
((Changed her name and age - her name was the same as my Pokesona, and I really want to stress that they're different characters so that the mods at PKMN-Crossing don't think she's a self insert. Her age was changed because 16 simply seemed too young to leave home, and a Dragonite at that age felt odd for some reason.))
((although I'm too late to join the group, I figured I'd upload this anyway c: There's always a slim chance that I might get reccommended or something after the deadline xD))
- NAME: Emma Lilycove
- NICKNAME: None, yet!
- AGE: 21 y/o
- BIRTHDAY: 10th December
- GENDER: Female
- NATURE: Relaxed
- POKEMON / HUMAN: Dragonite
- HOMETOWN: Iccirus City
- HISTORY: Due to living practically next door to a historical goldmine for most of her life, Emma naturally took a massive interest in both archaeology and mythology. The majority of her childhood outside of school hours was spent either at the local library or the area around Dragonspiral tower, as she dearly hoped to one day unravel the mystery of the legendary dragons that once lived at its summit.
Emma's parents eventually found themselves growing sick of her almost hermit-like ways, as she was their only child and they wanted to spend time with her, something of which they were deprived. This mother/father daughter time completely backfired though, as they went about it in the complete wrong way. They forbade Emma to visit the library again for non-school purposes, and Dragonspiral tower was permanently off-limits to her unless her they accompanied her, which was unlikely as they were both the kind of people who would spend most of their time either indoors, or at work.
Emma stuck with this routine for pretty much a year, but eventually became sick of her parents controlling everything she did. So in a rare spur of the moment streak of rebellion, she snuck out to Dragonspiral Tower in the middle of the night; alone. All she left behind was a note saying that she'd ran away, something normally she'd never do, but she simply hoped to teach her parents a lesson as she'd only hide away for 1 night, to make a point.
When she returned, her parents were still sleeping . It must have been somewhere around 6 AM, and part of Emma was thankful that they hadn't noticed her absense. She knew that she was wrong to run away, that it was too drastic a measure to take for something so seemingly insignifigant, yet so important to her. At that exact moment, she decided that she'd simply pluck up the courage to speak to her parents, to resolve the entire situation. And she did.
After a long talk, Emma's parents decided that they'd been irrational. Both sides decided that there needed to be some kind of compromise; and from it, Emma learned a lot. From that day onwards, she and her parents got along much better - she was allowed to go to the tower and library as much as she pleased, and she controlled her time much better, spending more of it at home with her parents.
When Emma reached the age of 19, she decided that she'd travel for a little while. Although this saddened them, her parents understood the situation. She'd recently evolved, and the new wings opened a whole new world to her. So from that day forward, Emma has been travelling around the Unova region, hoping the find a lead to one of the legendary Pokemon. Her latest lead has taken her to a sleepy little town in a region far away - Pokette Town.
- HOBBY: In case the history part didn't tell you enough, Emma is incredibly enthusiastic about mythology and history in general, particularly that about the legendary Pokemon. Everywhere she goes she keeps an eye out for any signs of their presence or information about their last sightings - her main goal in life is to personally meet one of the legendary Pokemon that once rested atop Dragonspiral Tower.
However, Emma does have talents outside of mythology, surprisingly enough. She enjoys photography, and all of the travelling that she does gives her the perfect opportunities for some really good shots. One of her personal favourites is of the Relic Castle at sunrise on an unusually still day.
Socially, Emma isn't exactly a butterfly to say the least, but she certainly enjoys familiar company. Thus much of her time would normally be spent with a group of friends that she has built up, but with the move Mina has found herself without a friend to her name. She hopes to meet a lot of new people when she gets to Pokette Town.
Finally, one of Emma's less professional pursuits is video gaming. She's a massive fan of pretty much any game that requires puzzle solving, or has a solid storyline.
- JOB: Emma doesn't exactly have a job, per-say, but more of a profitable hobby - she sometimes sells her photography to the masses, and sometimes whilst looking for mythological items during a dig she comes across fossils, which she sells to museums for a decent price.
- FAVORITE FOOD: Freshly cooked bread.
- FAVORITE BERRY: Razz Berry
- CATCHPHRASE: She tends to either sigh or giggle a lot, depending on her mood.
- Stardust Neclace (hidden under her scarf)